Monday, October 28, 2013

I Failed my Chemistry Test, But at Least I Got Starbucks!

I woke up on the couch with my textbook in my lap dead tired. I fell asleep last night around four in the morning and got up two hours later. At least I had sleep.

I didn't go to my third period today, I lied and told my mom I was doing homework, in truth I had to read my essay I wrote in Spanish to the class and the thought made me cringe in fear so Cookie and I went to Starbucks and talked about life, and the future. It was fun. I love Cookie, she's my best friends. Her and Ash. Sometimes Jeni.

Cookie isn't a people person. But somehow she decided she was going to love me and make me smile all the time. It's nice. Jeni gets jealous, Ash finds it "adorable how protective she his over me, you gave satan a heart." She's not satan. I do love her.

Ash is lovely too, she knows a lot about me, sometimes it's scary. I love her to death.

I better get my language arts homework done, I literally have so much to do. This is my five minute break. It was good. Hope you are all having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment